A rundown of the shenanigans and happenings in the life of Darwin.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Long time no see
Now that I'm graduated and having nothing to do except go to work... I figured I'd actually start using this blog thing again. Here's some pics to give you an update as to what has been going on. In short... Awesomeness. Hawaii,Alaska, Graduating College, Nicoke, etc., etc., etc.,
Awesome song, I love the pictures, and I love that you love my sister. ;) Update it now so I can keep loving this blog. I'm officially going to follow you!
3 comments:
About time you finally post something. Must say.. good job on the gal, she's a keeper ;)!! I'm glad you've been having such a good time!!
Darwin...you have a girlfriend and Riley and I are parents. Its been WAY too long! We should get together sometime so we can meet this girl of yours.
Awesome song, I love the pictures, and I love that you love my sister. ;) Update it now so I can keep loving this blog. I'm officially going to follow you!
Post a Comment