Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow....
So, it's been quite awhile since I actually updated this so-called blog. I figured I better do so since I am on Christmas break, and stuffed full of egg nog. So here's what I've been up to the past 5 months or so.
-Hiked to the top of Timpanogos in 10 hours, in the dark, rain, sleet, snow, thunder, lightning and on no sleep! Doesn't get much better than that does it?
-Got in some fly fishing, hiking, wakeboarding, rock climbing, and now that winter is here, some snowboarding too.
-Since it is winter, I thought it was probably a good idea to get a new board setup to hit the fresh Utah powder.
-Took 15 credits worth of classes at UVU, dominated them, and am awaiting to put that Bachelor's Degree up on my wall at work! Ha I am done! (Now I have to grow up and get a big boy job).
-Hit up the Kenny Chesney Concert at Rio Tinto! AWESOME!
-Kept working at my big boy job at Tahitian Noni--awesome place to work!
-Moved to Orem with my buddies Kortney, Bubba, and Cal Ranch. Good times at the stud stable.
-We'll do our best to keep updating this blog, because I know all 3 of you are chomping at the bit to see what I'm up to next!

2 comments:

The Netters Adventures said...

Wow you updated!!! Nice work!!! Looks like you have had fun.....hope more fun times come your way!

Kandas said...

You crack me up! Looks like you had a great holiday. Congrats on graduating!