Well.....
it's official.
I have officially become high-tech and have started a blog. Yes you can call me the following: 1.)A Nerd 2.) A trend-follower (thank you Angie and Ali) or 3.) A communications major; hey, I figure, If I am going to be an expert on this stuff, I better live it eh?
So now we have the Darwin Chronicles.....
A new, in your face documentary detailing the excavenges and excitement behind the life of....
ME!
This will be enjoyable won't it. There may be some surprises and potential for special guests, but you'll all just have to tune in to find out more!!! Yee hah!
(Angie and Ali, your blogs are so not as cool as mine!)
*FYI, the opinions and comments by Darwin don't necessarily reflect the truth or actual statements regarding blog factuality and the expertise by which Jeff's lovely sisters actually keep their blogs*
Now that that is out of the way, here comes the first post ( I think that is what it is called, I have no idea how these things work.)
Last night, ole Mr. Kortney and I wrapped up the second of our two Jazz games in 5 days adventure.
Boy was it an adventure. Not only did our team play great and won both times that we went, but we met all sorts of crazy people and yes, even made it on to the boob tube. Word of advice, if you are walking around the arena wearing Jazz Paraphenalia like what is seen below:
If you do, you will have camera man asking you to "Go Crazy" in front of their lens. Well, we kindly obliged, and for about 15 seconds, yelled, screamed, and wiggled around as about 50 people or so stopped what they were doing and just stared. (But at least, an old guy said that "We had a lot of energy!) Our craziness probably wound up somewhere on the television, but who knows where.
All in all, it was a great night of Jazz enjoyment. Yes make fun of the arm bands all you want, but they match my jersey :).
IN closing, I will post this picture of me and Kyle Korver's Jersey, so that Brooke and Ali will be happy, they kind of like that #26 Ashton Kutcher impersonator. That's ok, I do too, he had a heck of a game!
4 comments:
JEFF!!! I am so glad that you're a nerd now...cuz I'm one too! Blogging is awesome...that's right...awesome!!
Jiffy! I'm so glad you started a blog! Although it's not quite as cool as my blog or Ali's. But you'll get there. I'm excited to read about all of your many adventures!
Darwlin! thanks for inviting me to your blog... woot! I feel special! and I looked and watched for you on TV last night, but didnt ever see you unless I missed you somehow? sadness... but I tried just so you know. oh and you and kort are looking mighty fine in your jazz get ups.. heck freakin yes you crazy jazz fanatics you!!! love it! go jazz and go Professory Gary Carlson, and go math!!! wooot.... NOT!!!!!!
Jeff I actually think Ashton Kuetcher looks Like Kyle Korver not that He looks like Ashton! I just had to straighten that out! And yes, you are a nerd, but that is one of the reasons we all love our special little brother!
Post a Comment