Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hooray For Arizonians....My Sister and Her Kin's Birthday Surprise for Me! YAY!!!!

*Hi! Well, since it is my birthday, I figured I would not write myself a blog. Instead, I will leave that up to my wonderfully creative sister Angie. She made me birthday fun on her blog, so I just copied and pasted. So enjoy this tribute..... To ME!
Ha! This is the one day I can be prideful..... It's my birthday!!!! HOORAY!*


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why We Love Uncle Jeff
He likes to play games with us – like upside down kid croquetand panda and other flying, pinchy, smelly games.







He can sleep anywhere – like on a big bean bag, or in a chair,or stretched across an ottoman.
He doesn’t mind when we wake him up by turning on cartoonsreally loud and jumping on his head.
He can eat more cold cereal and pizza than anyone we know.

He arrives at family camp outs in uniform and lets us us swing in his cool hammock bed.

He has cool stuff – like Madagascar drums and a freaky talking ETand snack packs and lots of duct tape.

He’s hilarious and can make even the grumpiestgrouch (or sleepiest smurf) smile.

He has boundless energy and can always be counted onto keep the folks from getting to bed too early.
He’s super thoughtful and is always doing something nice for someone else. Like shoveling snow, or putting up Christmas lights, or leaving secret surprises, or giving up his room for two whole weeks and sleeping on the downstairs couch.


He’s cute and smart and funny. Plus he has a testimony, a job and a cool car. And he’s available Saturday. If anyone reading this blog is single and available (or knows any single and available girls) leave your phone number in the comments and we’ll forward it on to Jeff.
Happy Birthday Jiffy! We love you!

2 comments:

Jentrie Darling said...

ok.... seriously this is the freakin cutest thing ever! freaking adorable... and so are you!

Anonymous said...

I love you Jeff! I am single and my phone number is 801-735-6740.