Only two weeks left in the semester.......
Then I'll Be Blogging away like you ain't neva' seen before
So here we go, after being hassled by my sister's about no new posts, I decided I had better grant their wishes and do one. But why did they have to bug me about it on their night.....
Girls night out.
(notice the corresponding color)
Normally a fun, festive eve full of estrogen and giggling.
Well, not so much when you are my madre and sisters.
You see, they:
"B" "Mama Deb" & Amy TBITO (Two Buns in the Oven)
Sorry To drag you into this Nate, but that was the only pic I could find of Amy.
Anyways, instead of having an estrogen-filled giggle fest at the Beauty Salon or picking out vacuums at bed bath and beyon, what do they do?
They come back home!
What is this Homeward Bound? now that I'm thinking about it, I might have to go watch that. I love it when the family sees the animals coming home and then the Peter kid is all sad because his old dog doesn't show up and they think it kicked the bucket. But lo' and behold to a triumphant chorus of violins and musical montage put together by Disney, Shadow emerges from the trees, hobbling, but nonetheless, BOUNDING HOMEWARD.
Sorry about that.
Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy my sisters but keep in mind, last Saturday was one of the most important nights in Sports.
Why's that you ask? THREE WORDS:THE FINAL FOUR or as we say in French : LE Final Four!!!!!!
They came, they saw, they giggled.
Enough said.
Coach, Big Kur and I were watching the beginnings of a great comeback by North Carolina, until..


THE ESTROGEN EXPRESS came rollin' into the homestead. They talked and talked and talked and proceeded to call me out because I did not write my blog any more.
Not only that, they made me go outside (during the game!) to get things for them.
I know I know, how could they.
I may even have to blame North Carolina's Loss on their female frenzy of flowery froo froo they brought with them....
Or Maybe not, cuz the ole' Mathewson Estrogen Express is ok in my book

2 comments:
Well, I think that will be the last time I hassle you about posting on your blog!! Besides, we all knew NC was going to lose the game anyway! Next time, instead of the Estrogen Express just passing you by, we will let you hop on! It's worth the ride. Love you!
Jeffery!! I stumbled upon your blog and had to say hi! Good to see your doing well. Your just as adorable as ever!
Carlie
Post a Comment