Me and Coach,
Coach and Me,
Coach and Me,
Hit the Links,
Ha Ha Hee!
Coach played well
Like a bat out of hell.....o operator dial number nine the cow's are in the kitchen baking chocolate pies.
WE had fun
in the sun
Me and Coach
Coach and Me
WE are as fun,
as can be
He played well
I played swell
Swell ain't good
Down in the hood
Me and Coach
Coach and Me
He cleaned his ball
and knocked it off the tee.
I had a shot
that was real hot
But not as hot
as Me and Coach
Coach and Me
We had fun
It's plain to see.

Yes dear friends Coach and I had a fantabulistic day on the links, he won on the scorecard, but by golly, that's alright because.....
Me and Coach
Coach and Me
We are buds
Yes-Sir-E!
Ha Ha Hee!
WE are men, Manly Men
Like a bat out of hell.....o operator dial number nine the cow's are in the kitchen baking chocolate pies.
WE had fun
in the sun
Coach and Me
WE are as fun,
as can be
He played well
I played swell
Down in the hood
Me and Coach
Coach and Me
He cleaned his ball
that was real hot
as Me and Coach
Coach and Me
We had fun
It's plain to see.
Yes dear friends Coach and I had a fantabulistic day on the links, he won on the scorecard, but by golly, that's alright because.....
Me and Coach
Coach and Me
We are buds
Yes-Sir-E!
4 comments:
So when does coach start smiling? Did you beat him that bad? Have a great day. Randy
Oh Uncle Jeff!
That poem was so funny. You are such a talented writer. But I have a bit of advice for you - don't use words that kids shouldn't hear.
Love you!
Camryn
PS - I read that out loud, really fast and she still got it. Oops! Angie
Oh Uncle Jeff!
That poem was so funny! You are such a talented writer. But I have to give you some advice: you shouldn't use words that kids shouldn't hear.
Love you!
Camryn
I've come to the conclusion that you need to post more often.. it makes your life look boring! Just Kidding.. no but seriously, post more often, I get bored at work and this is what I do :)!
Post a Comment