So throughout my young life, my partner in crime (Kortney) and I have always been up to silly, random shenanigans.
For example:
WEARING REALLY TIGHT OUFITS for the Benefit of Payson High School
In High School, we almost got arrested in the month of March for celebrating the Chinese New Year on top of "P" Mountain with a giant blowtorch and illegal fireworks (was that random enough for ya'?).
Let's not forget that memorable, BBN, movie moment at the Park City Hotel, nor the extremely retro basketball uniforms (complete with daisy duke shorts) that were on full display at PHS bball games.
Ooooo, and! You can't forget when we were put in charge of creating the Ultimate McNasty for Coach Haney to guzzle at an assembly (yes, old pizza crust from the trash, dog food and some purple liquid in the back of Kort's freezer were all used in the potent potion-->Coach Haney won't admit it, but I think he enjoyed drinking the McNasty.)
Anyways, the reason we took that step back in time was for this:
Yup, in honor of Kort's repair job on the old Honda Motorcycle and my sister Brooke's awesome winnings at a Bridal Fair drawing, we cruised the streetz of P-Town on our Hogs.
Despite being mocked by our entire Softball team (and all the other people in the parking lot), the shenanigans live on. The best part was watching everyone's faces as Kort would rev his engine down the street and I would putt behind him at a cool 25 mph honking the little horn on the PowerSports 500 and waving to all the people on the side of the road.......
At least it put a smile on peoples' faces right?
7 comments:
Awesome Pictures!!! I remember those assemblies they were the best!
So Jeff we never knew Kortney was your "partner"! Are trying to tell us all something? It does explain the colorful spandex and fireman attire.
Two points for you Ali....
That was a pretty good one, but I should have seen it coming when I posted it.
I'll git ya' for this one!
:)
WOW!!! Nice Spandex!!! Daisy Dukes Huh..... well I'll believe it when I see the evidence, but for now we'll just say that I still have the real Daisy Dukes, and we'll call yours.......the Dariwan Dukes of Death!! And as for the "Wild Hogs", it can also explain Kortney as being your "partner". Cause you know there was this "copper" chasing the wild hogs throughout the whole entire movie. We can change that to Kortney in his fireman suit chasing you in your flaming HOT PINK spandex suit!!!! :)
DARWIN!!!! so i decided to take a glance at this blog of yours... and its preeeetty sweet haha... especially the pic at Hollywood... thats where i come from (sorta) good job!
Oh sheesh! The good ol' days of fires and spandex! You guys were always for a good time.. Keep it up, nice blog!
You were always for such a good time! Well, I dont know that I would count the spandex..that may be pushing it :)
Post a Comment