So there are a couple of reasons why I haven't been able to blog lately.
1. Too lazy (probable reason)
2. My laptop with all my pictures on it broke (tech support please)
3. Dreaded Fall Semester has started and there's no time (likely)
4. I'm the only male I know who has a blog (no wonder I'm not married yet)
5. Too lazy
So in honor of that, I'm going to do a posting with whatever pictures I can find off of Coach and Deb's computer (aka the Nebo School District's hee hee stickin' it to the man!)
Hmmmm, well I've officially become a sports nerd and am doing fantasy football for the first time this year.... With an all star roster such as the one below, I should be rockin' the likes of Coldstoners (Amy), Wheeler Greys (Mike) and 2 Setsatwins (Nate).



Tony "I Heart Simpson" Romo, "Fast" Willie Parker, Steve "Punch my teammate in the face so I get suspended for two games and screw up Jeff's Fantasy Football Team" Smith, and The Cool Worm Hair Guy
Now for some reason, whether it be they have a crappy general manager (me) or Tony is too busy hanging out with Jessica Simpson remains to be seen, but with this lineup of rag tag ragamuffins, I have posted the solid record of 0-3!!! Ah Crap! I mean come on! Even Amy beat me and she based her picks based on how cute each player was.
OH well.
We went to Bear Lake a couple weeks ago... Yup that's right, the whole Mathewson clan. Party!
Here's some random thoughts from that experience.
Here's the whole clan freezing on the beach before the infamous diaper war began.
You tell him to dance and he'll do it
"B" and I discovering creations of nature....or we were
just making fun of Deb's pictures she was making
5 comments:
Love the posting! Bear Lake was awesome, albeit freezing! And by the way, I was going to pick my fantasy team based on looks, but Tom Brady and Tony Romo were already taken. Someone else must have a crush! So I had to pick by cool names instead! Go Selvin, Santonio, Marion and Jamal!
I was begining to wonder what had happened to you. Looks like you are doing good. Better luck with the fantasy football thing. Good luck in school. :)
Hi! Love the update. We've missed your fun blog postings. Hang in there - someday you'll be done with school and it will all be a happy memory. :) Or something like that.
Love you!
Darwin...I felt like I needed to inform you that you are not the only male that has a blog.... my brother in law scott is obbsessed with their blog and he is the one that does it not my sister..but he is too embarrased to admit it.. so he write the blog as if he is my sister.. like he will post stuff like," my sister jentrie came down for her birthday" as if my sister is writing it, but he is really the one writing it... ha ha! he is amazing too with music playing in the background and music to each different blog post..its amazing! check it out... go to www.scottandkarisa.com and you will see what I mean.. it will make you feel better about being a male blogger trust me..! its cool to blog j dog!!
Hooray for Jeffery and his mad blogging skills :)!!
Post a Comment