Following the advice of Eric's favorite shirt, (BRING THE ROCK)
we decided we needed to bring the rock this past Saturday. Did I have two midterms to study for? You know it! Was the BYU game on? Yup. Did I care? Not really. Why, because, we brought the Rock.
No Brooke, not your favorite version of the Rock (aka the star of Gridiron Gang, Doom--ask Annette, it's the best movie ever.. and yes the Scorpion King), although, that is a sweet belt buckle!
Erc and I took a lil jaunt up good ole' Rock Canyon to test our mad rock climbing skillz (yeah right we are amateurs). But that's ok. We found a pristine spot after a steep hike and set our routes for the day and brought the rock from there. We were missing a few of our usual climbing comrades, but knew they were there in our hearts.
We even made a couple friends along the way and met the daughter of Sarah Palin's best friend (true story.......but.........CHANGE!
Ba-Rock!
anyways, here's some photo's we were able to get when we needed a break from the ROCK.
Settin' the Routes
Settin' the Routes


4 comments:
Ohhh how fun! You guys are little Mountain goats..
Hey Coz Jeff! I'm usually a silent "stalker" of your blog, my daughter Kaylee loves to check out your random cat of the day. This time I had to comment... I mean how many other descendents of Darwin and Marian Mathewson are there who will be voting for the Dems this time around?!? We really are true blue cousins!
Cousin Kim
Jeffery, How are you friend? It has been so so long since I have talked to you! Lets be friends! Call me, blog stalk me, lets make it happen:)
Hooray for the Darwin blog! Perhaps one day I shall be as cool as he, but until then, at least I know the fantasticness that is D.J. Mathewson! Oh, and I hope Atlas is well since I haven't seen him recently. Keep him safe good man!
Post a Comment