Sunday, November 23, 2008

What Happens When You Have NO Pix TO Blog?

Well You get this!
You see, I don't take any pictures. Actually, lately, there hasn't been a whole lot to take pictures or write about.

Except if I wanted to post a blog about school, homework, and work.
BORING!!!!

So, i found these old pictures from the Mish. I know, it's been awhile, I am officially an old fart, but nothing beats a day at the French Art Museum.

(Some come along as Elder Potter, Makakala, Matthews, Palmer, Abbott and I, gett in touch with our Renaissance Side)


Me an Potter taking in some Van Gogh Pasteurization


This one is sideways, but it was a giant statue. Maybe where you're having to tilt your laptop sideways to see it adds more to the artistic value of it.


Where's Makakala?



Potter is enlightened. A magical moment




once again sideways, DANG IT! But this is probably one of the best pictures i've ever seen.


Handtastic Hands? Probably not, but this is a typical person in France. Gotta love it.


Taking it all in... in style.... minus Makakala, he was working the camera.


Elder Matthews and Mathewson (trust me, French people had a blast keeping our names in order.) Anyways, I think we're doing a fairly decent job of censoring these statues! Vive La France!


I'm still intrigued by Van Gogh and now Mathews is enthraled as well.


Reflection.....hmmm... i bet that old guy sitting down was creeped out that the FBI was surrounding him in the Art Museum


That's it for this blog everyone! If I don't start taking pictures... Then you're going to get to see some more fun from LA FRANCE.!!!!!!!!!
(Oh yeah, what's a French Museum without Picasso)





















3 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanks for the good laugh at the close of a very brain-dead homework session!

The Netters Adventures said...

Hmmmmmm..... missionaries in an art museum with naked statues......uhhhh...... hmmmmmmmm...... Did they replicate you and Elder Mathews, cuz you two are almost standing in the exact positions as those two statues behind you?!! Was Makakala playing hide-n-seek in the museum? Its good to see that you are excited to see cows..... I mean i have never seen one in person yet!:)

Andrea said...

I think it is so cool you went on your mission to France, I should have asked you to speak French the other day when I saw you. Although you probably get that all time and find it annoying!