I am actually a Grizzly Bear.
I guess that's better than being a weasel, squirrel or any other furry animal that sleeps all winter... hmmmm... that's not a bad setup.
Actually, I'm not going to sleep while hibernating, I'll actually be studying for my four killer finals coming up.
One more week, that's what I keep telling myself. Until then, here's some more old photos since I don't take any myself!
Enjoy!
Wait a second, while trying to find random photos in which I could blog about, I stumbled upon a common theme when it comes to my mission pix.... I EAT A LOT.
There must be something about it, four strapping 21 year olds, in the land of decadent pastries and heavenly sweets, with insatiable appetites for delciousness.
MAN I ATE A LOT. But you don't have to believe me, just check out the five pictures of "Missionary Work" found below.
My personal favorite.. the Golden Blade of Elder Kruse dices a massive Melon while E. Potter thanks the heavens and I try to listen for the ocean.
What better way to celebrate the 4th of July than with Massive Potato Bars....I think McEuen's plate (the one closest in the picture, wins the best decorated of all)
You can't go to Belgium, France, or the Netherlands without eating your own weight in MAGNUM ice cream bars. MMMMMMMMMMMM that Missionary in the back just wishes he could partake in the MAGNUM JOY with us.
Nothing like eating some Speedy Rabbit Pizza on a window sill on a crowded street in Lille France. Sure we got some looks, but our appetites were vanquished with some Speedy Rabbit Pizza.
2 comments:
hibernation is over....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I think you owe me something......??? I cant quite remember what that something is though????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe you know?
So I was bored at work and thought I would check out the blog. Some of that food looks gross!!! The pizza on the other hand looks alright, but I believe my homemade pizza is better. I have yet to find a pizza that beats mine!! It's amazing how much and what a missionary eats!! :)
Post a Comment