Now my pictures of Sundance definitely are not as cute as Ali and Mike's with their kids (they are the best mini skiiers I have ever seen. Izzy can shred the slopes with the best of them.
But this is what we came up with, hopefully it will inspire those non-winter lovers to love the white stuff a little bit more.


It was definitely a cold start, but fresh powder made up for it.
Thanks to a nice kicker groomed by our dear friends at Sundance, and some excellent photo skills by Kort, we were able to snap this stellar, that's right, stellar picture.
And because of Mike's Shawn Murray how-to video on wakeboarding, grabs are the new forte (because I can't do anything else :) )
5 comments:
You're pretty much a professional! Have I mentioned I love that you have a photo of a random cat a day.. awesome! Remember how you gave me good ol' Walter the cat?
Darwin~
I found you!! I love the blog. What is up with the cat?? You are too funny. Love the snowboarding pictures but I must admit... if there are 3 more months I am moving to California. My wakeboard just can't simply wait that long.
Darwin~
I found you! I love the blog. What is up with the cat?? You are too funny! I love the snowboarding pictures although I must admit. If there are 3 more months, I am moving to Cali. My wakeboard can't simply wait that long!!!
Ok Senior Dariwan......your pics didn't help this winter hater. It actually made me want to climb that mountain your on!!! But I can't because of the stupid snow that is up there right now!!!
I too watched Shawn Murray's video on wakeboarding and the indy wasn't the only grab he showed us how to do!!! The next time you go up on that mountain try the Roastbeef grab, the crail grab, or even the canadian bacon grab! :) It will add a little spice to your excellent riding abilities!!
I can't wait for winter to be over so I can go ride my mountain bike (soon to be new bike)!! And go play in the water!! This snow stuff is like poop in a basket and handing it to little red riding hood!!!! Hate it, I should find a new winter sport so I don't have to hate it so.....naaaaa summer is too much fun!!!!
Post a Comment