So what should I do? Update ye' ole' blog.
Now I don't have any pictures, which makes this blogging a little bit more difficult.... but here's two photos I found on our database that show how hard we work.
Hmmm, BBQ'ing for 4 hours, on the clock, playing volleyball and jamming out to good tunes, all in my company's sweet botanical gardens.
Not a bad set up eh?
6 comments:
You are too funny!! Maybe you should spend your free time training your employees on how to answer PR type questions...LOL!
I want your job!
What a cush job! I agree with Riley and Kandas. Perhaps you should spend the free time practicing up on your tennis so that Riley and I don't keep dominating you!
Hey there- just FYI- Sorry for the pain, but Ri and I have made our blog completely private with no warning. (Litte Scare.) Leave us a comment on http://rileyandkandas.blogspot.com/
if you would like to be added to our list. If you don't care to see what we are up to...don't worry about commenting! LOL.
Hey, loved the blog comment!! Just to inform you though, I left a note in my basement that said...
"Nice home in Payson. Warmth and food always available. Please move there and stay as long as you want."
Followed by your address. Hope you don't mind??
One word, S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!
Post a Comment