So....., after awhile of not updating the old bloggarooski (and some helpful reminders de chez Woolford in the last post) I decided to let everyone know, how great my job is.
Because my team dominated their sales numbers last month, we decided to celebrate by eating our own weights in Pizza, playing some Wii and hanging out..... Good times for sure at TNI.

Conversation, Wii-ing, and Pizza Chowing.
Because my team dominated their sales numbers last month, we decided to celebrate by eating our own weights in Pizza, playing some Wii and hanging out..... Good times for sure at TNI.
Conversation, Wii-ing, and Pizza Chowing.
As you can tell by our faces.... it was an intense
round of Mario-Kart. (my boss even tried it out)
Some intense foosballing.
And the best part???? We got paid for doing it!
4 comments:
Wow a dream job everyone wishes they could have!! One tip on Mario Kart tho, I hear if you close your mouth while playing it you do ten times better! :) I would know cause I kick trash at it! ;) Well at least on playstation I do!
What the crap. When can I apply? I rock at Mario-Kart... I could add it to my resume.
If I had to work I would definitely want your job!
I really need to buy a Wii, they look like soooo much fun!
Hey there Jeff! I haven't seen/herd from you in awhile. I talked to Andrea and she told me about your blog! She was wondering why your blog was called the Darwin Chronicles...I told her it was cause it's your real name...I'm I right??? I hear you went to France on your mission? We (my Mom, sister and I) went there last spring...It was really pretty but quite dirty at the same time...Anyways you should send me your email and I'll send you an invite to our blog!!
aedance10@yahoo.com
Post a Comment