So, here's a little update.
My brother and brother in law (Mike and Nate) along with little ole' me decided to take a trip up to Deer Creek Reservoir this past week to take the boat out.

Now when I thought to myself, "Hmmmm... go to work? or go wakeboarding?"
My brother and brother in law (Mike and Nate) along with little ole' me decided to take a trip up to Deer Creek Reservoir this past week to take the boat out.
Now when I thought to myself, "Hmmmm... go to work? or go wakeboarding?"
EASY!
We went boarding.
We went boarding.


We attempted to surf behind the boat, but realized it's time to actually invest in a surfboard. Then, after taking on a huge wave that nearly gobbled up (that's right I just wrote gobble) the Moomba; we tried some 360 action. See below (*note, this is from last year's trip to Yuba, sorry no videos of the 360 available from this trip). I didn't hit the trick, but at least I was graceful in my dismount :)
Then, while the sun was going down, Mike got the fun idea to start learning how to do backflips and back rolls. I wasn't one to turn down the challenge, and needless to say, the next day we were sufficiently sore and beat up. The Videos below speak for themselves....
and once again................
2 comments:
So fun!! I love the video's. I could live on the lake! Looks like you are spending your summer right!
Way to be Darwin! Have you tried wake surfing? If not you should..
Post a Comment