Another Spring Break Activity.

Crankin' the Racket.
(If anyone's ever up for a match, let me know)
That's what ole' Jeremy and I used to do about four times a week in the spring/summer time.
Unfortunately, with school, work, marriages, attempting to get a marriage, busy schedules, and a lack of athletic endurance :)
we don't get to play as much.
But this past Saturday was an exception, we got out and cranked ye' ole racket for a couple of hours and even got a couple pix in the process.
It was definitely a good time and brought back some memories of our old battles with the likes of Nelson and Jerry from Springville, our near brawls with Timpview (literally, punches were nearly thrown, who says this is a game of love??), our fun-filled matches with Mr. Riley Woolford and Co. from Spanish Fork (Sorry Ri, i had to put it in :) )
Anyways, here' some photos of the event. Enjoy

Crankin' the Racket.
(If anyone's ever up for a match, let me know)
That's what ole' Jeremy and I used to do about four times a week in the spring/summer time.
Unfortunately, with school, work, marriages, attempting to get a marriage, busy schedules, and a lack of athletic endurance :)
we don't get to play as much.
But this past Saturday was an exception, we got out and cranked ye' ole racket for a couple of hours and even got a couple pix in the process.
It was definitely a good time and brought back some memories of our old battles with the likes of Nelson and Jerry from Springville, our near brawls with Timpview (literally, punches were nearly thrown, who says this is a game of love??), our fun-filled matches with Mr. Riley Woolford and Co. from Spanish Fork (Sorry Ri, i had to put it in :) )
Anyways, here' some photos of the event. Enjoy
The group. I did the same thing to Jeremythat Eric did in this picture except i accidently whacked him in the nose with the racket.... my bad.

Eric (a.k.a. John McEnroe) and myself trying to remaster the serves. If you watch the video below, it's safe to say, that I have lost all of my once decent tennis skills. Stupid net, always getting in the way :)
4 comments:
I am so jealous that I missed the warm weather...actually I am not! DC was well worth it!! Ri will take you on though, he needs to get out there and swing a racket. It's been too long! I would challenge you, but I will let you warm up first with Ri before taking on a match like myself!
Wow it has been a long time since I have seen you with a racket. Good job. Those were the days. I am glad to see that you had so much fun.
Hey Darwin... how about an update?
well kandas.... for the 1 fan of the blog, i will much oblige.....tomorrow :)
Post a Comment