Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Wakeboardin' Love

Well,
Only one week of summer vacation left; it's safe to say, I was due for another wakeboarding excursion.
Mike, Nate and I all met up at Deer Creek on Tuesday to take advantage of some perfect water
I'll admit, when I first woke up and checked the internet for the weather, I was not looking forward to going.

Temperature: 47 degrees!!!!

BRRRRRRRR. But, we figured, it couldn't be as cold as Bear Lake in mid-September, and plus I didn't have to go to work until 2 o clock, so why not right?

Needless to say,..... it was a perfect morning on the lake.




Here's some highlights

Izzy and Scout made sure to have all the dry towels ready for Mike when he got out of the water. Sadly, they just threatened to throw my towel in the water so it wouldn't be dry... Thanks girls!


We even had Grey and Ali come out on the boat, and we were more than happy to have them on this voyage. Especially since they brought us a dozen doughnuts to chow down on .. Love me a good Apple Fritter. (Gotta love Grey and Scout's faces)




Nate working his awesome boat driving skills. He's towed many a men to their wakeboarding demise!


Myself demonstrating how you cut glass with a wakeboard. Phenomenal water!


Nate cruisin'



"Like Mike, if I could be like Mike" Too bad we caught this at the end of the jump, nice air.


So if you read my last post, you would have discovered that Mike and I have been trying to land backflips and back rolls. Sadly, we have not yet mastered this process. Fortunately for y'all, you get to sit back and enjoy our failed attempts at backflipping and successful attempts of face splatting! ENJOY!


Mike Waves Hello... then the Wave Hellos Him!


By far the best crash and burn of the day... Nosedive city!


I probably should have just stayed "chickened out" on this one


Almost had the 360??? Maybe not

So lot's of fun out on the lake... even with all those fun crashes! Summer is coming to a close already. Crazy stuff! But, fortunately, I still have a lot to get y'all caught up on. Hiking Timpanogos, Moving to Orem, my thoughts on Dog the Bounty Hunter, the future of Darwin's Dudezz Fantasy Football team and more.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

The Netters Adventures said...

Well I do have to say the movies were alright, yup just alright.....mine are better! :)Nice try on the the 360 and flip maybe next time eh? I love that little family! You can't even tell Ali is pregnant!! Looks like it was loads of fun, another wakeboardin' experience down in the books of history!! Oh ps my blog is way better!! I win!!

Kandas said...

Looks like fun!! How is school?

Kandas said...

Hey you are almost done forever!! YEAH!! Good luck with finals!