A rundown of the shenanigans and happenings in the life of Darwin.
THis is the actual Jeff.... and it's safe to say... that those Arizonians have another thing comin' :)nice pix
Bwaa Haaa Haaa Ha! You hijack the camera, we hijack the blog. It all works out!Hope you had a very happy birthday!Love you!
Sorry that this is late!!! Happy Birthday Jeff!! I hope that it was a good one.
Hey I remember those pics!! You took them with your sister's camera on New Years Eve!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
THis is the actual Jeff.... and it's safe to say... that those Arizonians have another thing comin' :)
nice pix
Bwaa Haaa Haaa Ha! You hijack the camera, we hijack the blog. It all works out!
Hope you had a very happy birthday!
Love you!
Sorry that this is late!!! Happy Birthday Jeff!! I hope that it was a good one.
Hey I remember those pics!! You took them with your sister's camera on New Years Eve!
Post a Comment