Spring Break... Nothing to do.... 1:30 a.m..... TIme to update ye' ole' bloggarooski
So here it goes,
I have yet to take a shower, yes it has been quite awhile now.
But, the scent of victory and championship status still reaks upon me (among other things)
Wait, scent of victory and championship? Huh?
Darwin, I don't understand, did you claim a clean sweep in the first round of your March Madness Bracket?
ummmm, Nope!
(Darn VCU and Western Kentucky, why must you bust my bracket?!?)
BUT! Victory and Championship does reaketh upon me.
Here's why:
BAM!
That's right, the Tahitian Noni Squad, after losing just one regular season game, pulled through and captured the Orem City League District 3 Title tonight!
I know, I know, hold your applause, please, we want to be humble about it. (which is why we're probably the only team in Utah County who actually took a championship picture :) but hey I think we're awesome!Here's Big Kess and me walking the court as time winds down in the thrilling victory. And below that, is yes another picture of les champions! Vive le Noni!
The only downside is that I have to go to work tomorrow.... Oh darn, fiddlesticks, shoot I don't like my job (note the sarcasm in my voice): if you can't you tell from the picture below.... My job ROCKS!!!!
2 comments:
Hooray for victories-Way to be! That's good you have a plaque with your name on it.. just in case you forget ;)!
Nice job, way to dominate the basketball court:)
Brazilian BBQ, am I invited??? J/K (it probably is already over with anyways).
Post a Comment