~One Word Tag~
Kandas tagged me on this tag, so here I go. Plus, you won't have to look at my ugly mug that apparently was put on the blog after some mysterious hackers accessed it.......hmmmmmm ... this means war
1. Your cell phone is: not an IPhone
2. Your significant other is: Still a mystery
3. Your hair: itches
4. Your mother: Got me the best birthday present ever.... well, after the flying monkeys anyway.
5. Your father: Is the Funniest guy I know
6. Your favorite thing: Doing blog tags.......right.......
7. Your dream last night: Was about my birthday adventure I had
8. Your dream goal: To be done with school!
9. Favorite room: Kitchen....mmmmmmmm
10. Your hobby: Right now? Snowboarding and Rock Climbing. Summertime, wakeboarding rock climbing and fly fishing
11. Your fear: Snakes, oh man, I just realized I haven't been answering these with one word. See, this is why I don't do these blog tag things. I just screw up. Oh well, we'll start from here on out.
12. Where you want to be in six years: Utah
13. Where you were last night: Runnin' around with a Birch.... dang it, that was not one word either, ok I'll start from here.
14. What you're not: Married
15. One of your wish list items: Snowboard
16. Where you grew up: Payson
17. The last thing you ate: Sloppy Joe
18. What you are wearing: Hoody
19. Your TV: Sportscenter
20. Your pet: Maggie
21. Your computer: Bloggin'
22. Your mood: Ready
23. Missing someone: Oui
24. Your car: Vroom-vroom (it's hyphenated :) )
25. Something you're not wearing: Watch
26. Your favorite store: Ross.
27. Your summer: Exciting...... or..... school!
28. Love someone: Hmmmmm.........
29. Your favorite color: Green
30. Last time you laughed: Tonight
31. Last time you cried: Liege
I tag: Everyone
5 comments:
Nice except for the small detail that you didn't quite grasp the concept of using a ONE word answer. It is harder than you would think!!!
I can't stop laughing at the comment you wrote on our blog! That is funny. I still have those same syptoms... 5:00 just isn't coming fast enough!
You are pretty hysterical Jeff! I needed a good laugh, thank you:)
very good job at trying to us eonly one word answers. one day you will get it!!! love ya!
What does Oui mean? I hate it when I don't understand what you are saygin! You and your french :) I thought TJ Max was your favorite?
Post a Comment